Sunday, January 24, 2010

House hunting!

Well folks, Friday was our first time we actually went out and looked at houses with our realtor - it was so fun! First, we met at her office for an hour consultation which is was super helpful. Then we went out and saw 3 houses. Loved the first one! It was a foreclosure. By the time we got there it was already dark out and turned out that the power wasn't on in the house so we had to go through it using flash lights...pretty sweet. We are off to Hudson tomorrow to do some more browsing, I can't wait. (Once we get in narrowed down to 1-2 houses, I'll post pictures on here).

I am already getting excited to decorate the place. I've been looking through magazines I usually would never take a second glance at - Home Living, MarthaStewart,etc. - I feel so old! :) I believe that my Mom and Tu are even more excited about the decorating than I am...they have already planned their trip to visit when we move in. Pretty sure Bjorn is planning a 'business trip' for that weekend..haha. Gotta love in-laws:)

That's all for now. Life and work is good for the both of us. School is good for me. We are very happy and can't wait to continue our life together in our first house!

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment