Sunday, January 10, 2010

Better luck next season

Well today wasn't the best day for Packer fans out there. Went to Joe and Erica's for the game, and boy was it a crazy one. Unfortunately what became to be a very good game ended in a loss for our beloved Packers. My outlook "better luck next season". Bjorn's outlook "worst day in 2010".

This past month has been pretty busy with the holidays. Between the both of us we have sooo many family members so the fact that we got to see most of both our families during the holidays was really nice. Still need to get out to Boston this year though! Christmas and New Years came and went and I can't believe it's already January 10th!

Bjorn's official opening date for his office in Hudson is February 1st. He is getting pretty anxious and ready to make the move. We have made our list of favorite houses and are going to look at some of them next week! I'm so excited! We're sooo ready for more space. Lately it seems we are starting to outgrow our place as we accumulate more and more stuff. I'm also ready for another TV to watch my girlie shows on. Ever since Bjorn got "Call of Duty-World at War" for Christmas that is all that takes up our one TV with cable in this condo. I didn't know a person was actually capable of playing a game as much as Bjorn plays this one. Thank goodness I have schoolwork to distract me or else I'd be complaining a lot more ;)

Speaking of school, it's going really well. I just completed my second class (Intro to Respiratory Care). The class was super interesting and I really enjoyed the readings. It's funny how much easier it is to study when you are actually interested in what you are reading...not something that happened often during my undergrad...whoops.

It's 11:07 and that's past my old lady Sunday bedtime of 10:30. I will keep everyone updated with our house hunting adventures when they begin next week. Have a fabulous week.

love and hugs.

d.b. & p


"just say no" prevents teenage pregnancy the way "have a nice day" cures chronic depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment