It has been quite sometime since I've posted anything on here however, life had been pretty normal with nothing out of the ordinary to say UNTIL we decided to make an offer on a house:) It's quite funny how it all happened...I had traveled to Kansas City for a week to watch Cameron while my parents went to the Bahamas. Before I left, we looked at 10 more houses (making our overall total 35 houses we physically looked at) and still never felt 'this is THE one'. Yes, I was pretty picky when it came to picking out a house but I feel that it's such a huge investment, it's okay to be picky:) Well it was a Tuesday morning and just like every other day I logged on to our home website (where we get notifications of houses coming on the market in our price range) and there it was..THE house. I felt like a giddy little girl who just got asked out for the first time - I immediately called Bjorn and asked him to look it over and see what he thought. An hour later he called me back and said he was on his way to look at it with our realtor and two hours later he called and said "I think we should make an offer". Without any questions, I quickly agreed. I couldn't believe it, Ms. PICKY saying okay to making an offer on a house I'd NEVER seen! I still can't believe I didn't think twice about it- who knows...it just felt right. Days later we found out that our offer was accepted! I don't think Bjorn and I stopped smiling that whole night..we were on Cloud 9! We are officially grown ups:)
Move-in date is JUNE 15th!! Can't wait for a house warming party with yard games! Ahhh, how nice it will be to have a yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment