Fun fact. It's Wednesday which means it's my 'Friday' at work! My new schedule is MTW overnights which is so great because 1. I no longer have to work Friday and 2. Working three shifts in a row is way better for my sleep schedule - meaning I actually get sleep. It's quite nice.
This past weekend we flew to Dallas for our friend Dom and Erin's Wedding. Justin and Kara were kind enough to put us up for the weekend. They have the cutest house and I am in love with their crazy cat Amos. That's right, I said I love a cat. It's only because Amos is so incredibly entertaining due to his extreme craziness. Anywho, it was a beautiful ceremony and a great reception! It was so nice seeing all of our friends that we hardly ever get to see these days. The beer was flowing like the salmon of capistrano and the ladies were having quite the time..see pictures below of our "Real Housewives of Dallas" photoshoot. The apples were Wensdy's idea..hahah.




It seemed like such a great idea at the time...
The wedding went off without a hitch...well, unless you include the shaving cream incident. Kara.

*************************************************************************************
We will be heading to Kansas in a few weeks for Cameron's graduation. I can't believe he is graduating from High School. It seems like just the other day I was sitting outside his bedroom door crying when my Mom was trying the Ferber method pleading "Mom can I pleeassee go in and hold him". There is 9 years between Cameron and I making our relationship a little different than others. I go back and forth between the 'cool big sister' and playing Mom. He prefers cool big sister..can't blame him:) The bond that we have is so strong and I'm so thankful for such an amazing and caring brother. I will never forget us dancing to Nsync together (I convinced him it was a cool band to listen to), The first time I learned how to drive a stick with him in the passenger seat praying for green lights so I wouldn't stall, flushing myself down the toilet to China and him balling because he thought I was gone (I was hiding), King of the bed, When he peed in his race car mountain and blaming it on Millie, him carrying around his cheeseballs and blankey, telling him I would give him a 'surprise' everytime I wanted to dress him up as a girl..his name was christina (I went through a stage when I really wanted a sister). I can't for Cameron to go to KU and experience everything that I did. Well..not everything. :)


Life is yummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment