Quick update from this Winter! (was going to post before other post..oh well)
Thanksgiving we stayed home and Cameron ended up coming to visit while my Mom and Jigger went to Florida. It was so great to have him here!
Bjorn hung Christmas lights for the first time this year. I bought icycle lights because I love the way they look..apparently they are the worse kind to hang. Sorry Bjorn:)
We got hit with 21 1/2 inches of snow on December 11th! I have never seen so much snow in my life. Unfortunately for us, we also had our White Elephant Christmas party scheduled that day. Had 41 RSVP yes and 17 show up...thank you to those of you who braved the weather and made it!
We still do not have any living room or kitchen furniture. Our goal is to slowly buy piece by piece of nice furniture that will last us 20 years instead of 2. So It's been a slooowww process but we are working on it. We are FINALLY (I've said this about 5 times now) ordering a couch next week! Until all of the furniture gets here our living is occupied by a college style futon and Petri's toys.
Packers won the first game of the playoffs and will play this Saturday! We will be heading over to Joe and Erica's for the game...Super Excited!!
Bjorn is heading to Lawrence for Josh Stucky's Bachelor party next weekend so I will be working and spending some QT painting our bathroom (although he doesn't know this yet)
We will be making TWO trips to Dallas in the next 3 months for weddings! Josh and Wensdy are getting married March 12th and Dom and Erin April 30th! Very excited for both of them!
Heading to Spin class with Steph tonight and I there is a good chance I may pass out seeing as how I haven't worked out since May...eeks.
Hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday!
You need more followers. Loser.
ReplyDelete